Wednesday, December 21, 2011

and the hits just keep on coming...


Wow, I thought I was bored before!

Yes, I have work to do - busy work. I cleaned off my desk already. I worked on an ongoing project, but couldn't concentrate.

We are on our last day before the holiday (no, CHRISTMAS!) break, and all of us are feeling the need to be on vacation already. The first two hours of work this morning felt like 12 years, then we decided to play a video in one of the classrooms to pass the time. That lasted about 1/4 of the way through Notting Hill when I had to go to lunch and the phones actually started ringing a bit. I have a placement test and a meeting with an industrial maintenance program director this afternoon, so things are looking up!

Still, I think the rest of the day will last about another 10 or 12 years...

God, if I am this bored with a job to do (with things I need to be doing), how am I going to survive the CHRISTMAS break with nothing to do?
VERY WELL INDEED!!!

No comments: